Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Finished UFO of the Year

Well, I did finish my first UFO (Un-Finished Object).
I had been working on (bought the fabric and had the design) for a year or more.
I needed to make quilts for the Misses' beds.
I finished Miss K's a few months after getting the fabric.
But it took forever to get the Little Misses' done.
I first off had to get a new sewing machine, as mine was dying all the time.
Then I didn't think I had enough room to tie it.
We tie bed quilts around these parts, because Sir Spoil-Her-Highness likes extra fluffy quilts.
As in 2 inches thick.
There is now way I'm going to machine quilt one that thick.
It did fit on the quilting frames in the front room and only took me 6 hours to tie.

What brought this on??
I signed up for the UFO club at our local quilt shoppe
and decided to get something done right away.



I think it turned out pretty good.


The girls love it too!

Wish I hadn't let it sit this long.
Oh well, this is the year to finish all UFOs!!!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails