Monday, December 8, 2008

Recycling

When we first started recycling,. I was so overwhelmed. I now had to wash my trash. What else could be added to my overflowing list of to-dos?! We have lots of recycling, as I'm sure you can imagine. This means that we end up with lots of containers in need of rinsing out. Well, I have found an easy way to accomplish this daunting task. Get the kids involved.
Our children love to play in the water, especially the bath. So when I have an empty shampoo, soap, lotion, or body wash bottle, I give it to them in the tub to rinse out. It keeps them busy with a new 'toy" and does a chore at the same time. Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First time here. I love the Christmas theme. Wow, 7 children, I guess I'll be popping by often for more tips :)

Becky said...

Good idea. How are you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails