Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day one of the California Trip

I drove to Las Vegas to meet Julia and the Round Valley High School Ambassadors and Choral.

When I got there I couldn't find the place we were staying at. Then the bus had already left to go to the Venetian.

So I finally found my way over to where they were. (I almost forgot, we saw a guy dressed up like Buble Bee from Transformers.)

We walked around the mall for a bit then headed to the Venetian. It's a hotel with stores restaurants and also.rivers that gondolas carry people on.

The Blue Man Group performance was there as well. They were amazing. It was so fun. We sat on the front row hoping to get splashed on.

But we didn't. After we went back to the church to sleep (10:00). Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails