Thursday, April 26, 2012

Warmer Weather this Way Comes

We have had quite a warm spring which followed a mild winter.
This weather as well as the shining sun has made working outside so wonderful.
This is what I have been up to:

Last Thursday I started digging up the the south garden area (yeah, I know, a tiller would have been much faster, but it was what I had to work with).

Then I worked on the north area.

That night I planted a few things.
Lettuce, radishes, and peas.

I wanted to make some cute markers.
Looking on pinterest, the thing  I liked the best were the spoons.

So this is what I did.
I went to DI and got a bunch for 10 cents each.
 




Yeah, I know, I need more practice.

 
But some of them turned out okay.


And here is the first of our square foot gardens (minus the boxes).
I got the main idea here.


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails