Friday, April 16, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

Wow!! Thank You so much to Jordan @ MeanMommyAcademy for this awesome award! I am so grateful! I love her blog, so I feel so honored.
So here's the rules for accepting this award . . .

1. Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
2. Tell who gave you the award and link to that person's blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.


So...It was hard to narrow it down, but...
10 Things that Make Me Happy
1) My Family
2) My Religion
3) Being with my Husband
4) Crafts
5) When the Sun Shines
6) Being Outdoors
7) Home-improvement Projects
8) A Clean House
9) Seeing My Children Shine
10)
Chocolate

Now for the really hard part. There are so many blogs that I LOVE. Here are a few of them:


JK Made
Little Family Fun
We Talk of Christ

Serenity Now

Pitterle Postings
Chasing Cheerios

Pink Little Notebook

Play Explore, and Learn

Serene is my name, Not my life!

Hands full and loving it...mostly


There are so many more blogs I would love to share, but the kids are fighting and I really should go get a shower, after I solve the other problems.

Pin It

11 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much! I've never received a blog award before! I am honored!

Emmy said...

Congrats on the award!

And yes, yes and yes.. all of your things make me happy to. Though I must admit I don't like getting the clean house, just having one :)

Handsfullmom said...

What a compliment! Thanks for the nomination; I'll have to post some things that make me happy next week.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ah shucks, thanks!!!
I made it on the list! Yes! Does this mean I'm one of the cool kids now?

Lara said...

Thank you for the award!

Kurt+Amy said...

CUTE blog! Thanks for visiting mine, and I am a new follower of yours as well! I love new blogger friends. To get a cue font for your blog just check out this post on my other blog: http://thinkpinkcottage84.blogspot.com/2009/05/want-cute-font-on-your-blog.html
If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask! :) Have a fabulous wkend!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

This is awesome! Thank you, I am honored! :) (I commented earlier, but it didn't go through for some reason!)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

#8 definitely! I need to go work on that. ;) Thanks so much for thinking of me!!

See Mom Smile said...

Congrats! Love awards but hate all the rules that go with them. But you did a great job :)

Christi Williams said...

Found your blog because someone gave me the -things-that-make-me-happy-blog-award too. Very fun!! Love meeting other blogging mom's.
http://christiwilliams.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

I love how you said, "seeing my children shine". Isn't that great? And of course chocolate!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails