Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Super Whammy Migraine Day

Today was so not good.
For starters, I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm sure that made things worse.
I guess it just frustrates me that it's hard to function. Just when I think I can handle my situation, the pain becomes worse. Just when I think I might be able to focus and accomplish something, I have a hard time figuring out how to do something.
I spent the morning getting breakfast, had kids get breakfast (Delta made pancakes), and everyone got ready for the day.
I finished one book I had been reading, and started another.  (I'm currently reading books by Traci Hunter Abramson.)
Jayden decided that we should go to the movie today. (We do the summer movie thingamajig, where you purchase tickets for the whole summer at half the price.)
Then after that we went to the library to borrow a movie (because the movie showing was different than the one advertised). The library didn't have it, but got a movie for me.
I let the kids have friends over, then I laid down and read some more.
Tony came home and is fixing dinner while I type this hoping that maybe getting my thoughts down will help me be able to handle how I feel.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails