Thursday, October 13, 2011

Preschool: Bikes and Trikes

For preschool the week of the 12th, the theme was bikes.
So easy.
At first I thought I would have a hard time coming up with ideas.
And it was quite hard to find good books to read to the kids.
I really like to read a book that goes with the theme.
But I found this one:



Duck on a Bike by David Shannon

After talking about safety and why riding bikes is good for us,
We (meaning they) just rode around.
I used sidewalk chalk and made a trail for them to follow.
They had a fun time.
And luckily the weather was pretty good.
It also helps that we are having preschool in the afternoons.
Mainly because the kindergarteners in our area
(which we and another family have)
go in the afternoon.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails