Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins, and costumes, and messes, oh my!

We have been having some major fun!
Today was super busy.
It started at 6am with getting Master A up for school.
Then it was sew, sew, sew to finish Little Miss A's costume.
My sweet Sister in Law called at asked if I wanted to go to
the quilt shop to see Nancy Halvorsen, who was doing a demo.
It was such a needed break!

SIDE NOTE:
With Sir Spoil-Her-Highness gone, I needed to get out. He has gone on a business trip. Now I know that some other ladies have their Sweet Heart gone all the time. But when it isn't normal, it seems so hard. I rely on him so much. He does so much around here. He takes kids to bed. Cooks dinner. Does laundry. Cleans house. And now it's just me and the little helpers.

After lunch, we were off with the preschoolers
to the Pumpkin Walk.





Such a fun time!

Then it was come home and clean the kitchen,
Make cookies for after school snack.
After the kids got home and had snack, we went to get pumpkins.



We then came home and made dinner.

For Family Home Evening, we carved them.
(AKA, got pumpkin guts everywhere.)









I'm sure it is obvious what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the helpers. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails