Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family

Today was the primary program. Ari's last. I was so glad that I was able to watch the whole thing. (Thank you Tony for taking Delta and Emma out so I could do so.)
I love the primary program. The songs always touch my heart. The children sharing what they have learned. Some who were not so nervous that they forgot what to say. Some who make everyone laugh. Those who can't sit still for that long. It is just the most wonderful thing ever.
I love the theme as well, as that is the most important thing to me. I love my family. I love that I get to be with them for eternity.
I love that I have a husband who loves all our children, and prays for them and for help in what to do while raising them. He is the best!
I wish that I could always say and do the right things, and that our children would always do the right things. But thankfully we have a Savior who can make up for our short comings.
I also love that I have the knowledge that we can be a forever family. It keeps me trying when I get down about the mistakes I make. I look at my family and want to keep going so that we will be together.
I need to spend more time with the kids. I also want to spend more time with my husband. I hope that I will be worthy to be with them forever. They are my life. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails