Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boy's Heat Pack

I have been trying to make a heat pack for Master A for about a year now. It was just seeming so hard for me. He wanted a dragon. And not the cute kind. This was the basic idea he was wanting:
I just couldn't figure out how to make it work. Then last week I was making his pillow case (which has dragons on it) and it hit me. Just sew around the shape of the dragon head!!! Huh! Big Red Truck! So here is what we ended up with:


Filled with wheat. He even used it last night for his achy shoulder. No more butterfly heat pad for him! Pin It

4 comments:

Romanian Princess said...

Following you back from Follow me back Tuesdays! Please follow me back!

XoXo Nicole Mariana

www.romanianprincess.com

Pitterle Postings said...

Love it! I have made rice ones and corn ones. I like to use fleece on one side and flannel on the other. We also sometimes use essential oil to make it smell nice. I love this idea with the pillow case! It would be even easier than what I currently do.

Amber said...

Thanks for the comment/compliment on my post! I love big families. I was raised in a family of nine! I'm not the best but I'm the oldest ;)

<a href="http://besassyclassy.blogspot.com>Finding My Inner Sassy-Classy</a>

Romanian Princess said...

Romania is actually not in brazil! It's in Europe! I'm guessing that's what you meant about Brazil ... right? If not I'm sorry. And I'm completely lost! Please get back to me!?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails