Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Such a fun day! The sun is even shining! I SO love it!

Well, I thought I would share what we have done so far today.

To start off, I gave the kids (and Sir Spoil-Her-Highness) some Baby Pillow Pets (aka, Pillow Pet PeeWees).


A Pillow Pet Pyramid.



Along with some Conversation Hearts to ruin their appetite for breakfast.

Speaking of breakfast, we made the cookie cutter pancakes again.




I also thought I would share something that Sir Spoil-Her-Highness and I have done for 8 and 3/4 years. It is kinda silly, but a wonderful thing to wake up to in the morning.

We post messages on the mirror in our bathroom.



We use dry-erase markers.



Then the message will stay up until the next time the mirror is washed. Then we come up with another wonderful thing to say. You can really see the words better when the mirror has condensation on it.
Pin It

1 comment:

Dacia said...

LOVE Valetine's Day family traditions! Cute pyramid :) Thanks for the blog visit and kind comment. Oh yeah, cute profile pic of your family too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails