Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Laying Around


I have SO MUCH craft stuff that is just laying around. I can't get rid of it. So I either have to put it in storage, or I have to use it. So what I've been doing is going through each thing. If I can do something with it right now, then it stays out. If not, it goes away.
I have a bunch of glass pebbles. I've been looking for something to do with them. I've got a few winter ideas. But I don't want to do anything winter. So when I came across this idea from Misty at Creative Itch, I decided we just had to do it.

Pin It

2 comments:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh, I hear ya! I'm trying to declutter my sewing projects by getting some done! It's hard, but I'm trying really hard to not start anything new until I whittle down my WIPS.

Thanks for checking out my MBS tutorial. Have a great day!

Sarah Larsen said...

Cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails