Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Take a Break

How many of you want a break from house work? Well, here's how I accomplished this. Last Thursday evening, Jayden got sick. He was sick from then and is starting to feel better now. Saturday Emma and Delta got sick and are still sick today. Sunday Katia got sick. Tuesday Ari and Julia were sick (Julia is home again today). Now, what does this have to do with housework? Well, for some reason, when little kids are sick, they want to be held all the time. so I have been sitting pretty much the whole time since Saturday and holding atleast one child. Okay, so my house isn't clean at all. And as soon as everyone is well, I will be cleaning like a mad woman, but until then, I will be sitting holding someone. Boy this is so relaxing. NOT! Pin It

1 comment:

Cherie Nelson said...

Hmmm... as good as the break from housekeeping sounds and the snuggling with the kiddos... not sure if I want all the sickness! lol

Now maybe you need to get sick and tell them all to clean the house for you since you took care of them! Or maybe not...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails