Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Without Headaches

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. I love to do so much. But sometimes it gets overwhelming. I have found a way to stay on top of the hustle and bustle. I go to Organized Christmas and print out the pages I need.
The main page I print is the gifts list. I write what I want to give. Then I can mark when it's purchased, wrapped, and mailed (if need be). I keep a list of goodies to make and their recipes. I also have addresses for cards. Shopping lists for groceries. I can make a list of gifts I need to sew and make a schedule so I'm not having sleepless nights the week before Christmas.
I hope someone else can use this and feel less stress this peaceful time of year.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails