Thursday, March 3, 2011

Keeping Dad in the Know

I like making sure that Sir Spoil-Her-Highness knows what the kids are doing/learning in school. One way I do this, is I put their papers from school on his pillow.


I also make parent-teacher conferences for a time when he can be there.
(Today at 5pm)


He has a pretty open schedule, (last time they were at 3:30)
but sometimes there are meetings that he must attended.
Then I will let him know if there is an
activity the kids want him to be involved in.
(Helping paint scenery for a play or eating lunch on school lunch week.)
This helps the kids know how important education is to us.
And this is also a great way to let them know how proud we are of their successes.
Pin It

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

We do the same type of things. My husband works nights and I work days, so he goes to a lot of the day things and I go to the night ones. It works for us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails