Sunday, May 4, 2014

Family Celebration

After the baptism, we went to the park for a picnic.  It was such a nice day.  Super warm and sunny.  The kids played and played.  I was so hoping it would wear the kids out, but no.  They had a blast with cousins.  That was a great way to spend the rest of the day!
 For Christmas 2 and a half years ago, Tony got me a wireless remote for my camera.  It works super far away (we tested it to about 50 yards away, from outside, to the camera sitting on the table in the house).  I love it.  I don't use it very often, because I don't always have the tripod with me.  I'll use it at the fireworks when we have the tripod and we don't want to touch the camera.

So I just set up the camera and randomly took pictures.  I'll do this during the summer, or FHE, or when friends are over to play.









But then the kids realized what was happening.








 
I used my Silhouette to cut the CTR shied out of Sugar Sheets.  They did melt by the next day, but were still fine. 



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails