Thursday, October 8, 2009

101 Posts!!

I can't believe that I was able to reach 100 this year. As you most can guess, things are hectic around here. But I do love sitting down to type some of my thoughts and such from the days or months past.
Today was one of those days where I just wanted to get the house clean. But after how last night was...I didn't get home from Relief Society craft night until almost 11. Delta and Emma woke at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 4:30. Then I didn't get up until after 8. Katia woke up about 10:30. We were all so tired. I'm hoping that tonight will be better. I was able to get the dishes put away and the dirty ones loaded. Then I had to go through Katia's clothes again (I just did this 2 months ago) because she had a growth spurt. I also was able to stay on top of laundry. I also mopped the kitchen.
I am trying to make some time to get a little bit of sanity back. Some of this is reading. Some is getting online. I also watch movies or TV. The main problem with this is that I get addicted and can't stop. Or I just sit on the couch so that I can hold someone who needs it and then be able to do one of those things. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails