Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Calendars

Last year I posted about my favorite calendar.


Well, they don't make it anymore!!!
I loved the fact that I could fit everyone in our family.
I loved how large it was.



So I had to go hunting for another one.

I finally settled on this one.


It's okay. I'm not sure if I will love it like the other one.
But I needed to get one.
I searched for 2 months, and
finally decided that if I couldn't find another one that was that great,
I would use one that was the closest.

I also use a planner. I like to be able to take it with me.
I am using this one,



but have just used cheap ones found at Wal-Mart.
I like to write things in it, kinda like a journal.
The funny things the kids say.
The funny things they do.
How my day is going. How I'm feeling.
What I want to do.
I'll use it for my "To Do" list.
But also goals, or whatever comes to mind.
Then at the end of the year, I keep the planner,
and have a little keepsake for later reading and reminiscing.
I count my blog as a journal as well,
but there are definitely things I don't put on here or Facebook
that I will put in a journal (if it's long) or a planner if it's just a short little thought.
Pin It

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

Love the ideas. I am totally with you on journaling. I use my blog for stuff that is ok not to be private. I have two journals. One is a scripture journal where I am writing my thoughts on each chapter of scripture. The other is a journal for my thoughts. I have learned to be careful what I write no matter where I write it. If I really don't want anyone to read it, I write it in a notebook and shred it later. That way I can give voice to my frustration without ever worrying about hurting anyone. I really don't like to hurt people's feelings, but sometimes, I just have to vent!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails