Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, Monday

Today I decided to try and do some shopping.  I haven't driven for a bit,  because I didn't feel good about it.  The dizziness made it too scary.  Especially since I was involved in a fender bender.  Last week I made Sir Spoil-Her-Highness take me out so I could see how I did.  I think that if I have no distractions,  then I am fine.  I hope my concentration will continue to get better.
I did birthday shopping for the girls.  Outfits mainly.  And I got some pants for myself.  I also did a bit of grocery shopping.  It felt good to get out.  Though tonight I feel quite worn out. 
The weather was great,  so I let the kids play out until after 5:00. Then we did homework.  I didn't even worry about chores because I wanted them to get fresh air. 
This morning I cleaned one couch. I hope to do the other tomorrow and the front room floor Thursday.  My mom is coming Wednesday,  so I will take that day off. 
We actually got to bed before 10:00. That's been rare since the time change.  (I am still anti Daylight Savings Time) I think that getting more sleep will help for sure.  

Boy, this mom business is so much easier when they are asleep. 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails